For new Admission:
- Entrance Test based on the previous class completed and for KG-I / LKG syllabus based on standard knowledge of the English Alphabets and basic conversations.
- Marks of the previous class attended will be determined for admission.
For Re-Admission and Promotion:
- Regularity in attendance (minimum 80%)
- Quality of day - to - day participation in classes.
- Written work and projects assigned by the teachers.
- Satisfactory performance in the Class tests.
- The minimum marks required to pass for a major subject is 40 out of 100 and for minor subject 20 out of 50.